Below are some gameplay ideas of mine:
- The Ant Storage Service can have sorting features (such as alphabetical order, organization by item type[s] and/or purpose, manual sorting by the player[s], etc.)
- Multiplayer (players can control one character each- of Team Snakemouth members- during battle; Team Snakemouth members can spar with each other, on teams or like a battle royale; users can share and/or trade items online and/or through Local Play)
- A Bug Fables: the Everlasting Sapling sequel can have a banking system that works universally, in any establishment that has access, something like real-world ATM machines or Animal Crossing’s ABD machines.
- Medal: Extreme Mode- In Extreme Mode, there is increased difficulty, like in Hard Mode, but the Medal causes overworld effects once equipped, as well. (This similar to the HARDEST gamemode.) After Chapter 6 begins, a 5-hour timer can appear on-screen while the Medal is equipped and players would have to complete the last two chapters and defeat the Wasp King before the timer runs out and he wins. If the Wasp King succeeds, the players can see a Game Over screen and try again from the last save, as usual. If the players succeed, they can receive special Achievements awarded to the speedrunners.
- Medal: HP Regeneration- restores health every two turns (When I first made this concept, a long while back before I completed Bug Fables: the Everlasting Sapling's main story, I was unaware of the HP Core Medal.)
- Medal: Max HP Regen- restores full HP for the equipping member every 3 turns (This is similar to an advanced version of the HP Core Medal. With more information, I can rename this Medal concept HP Core+.)
Feel free to comment with more concepts!