Menders are robots found in Honey Factory. The appear as NPCs. However, during the quest Helpers Needed at Once!, three broken menders can be fought. All attacks towards them will deal damage divided by 10, rounded up, similar to Golden Seedling. They have no attacks.
Locations of Menders
- In the center of Honey Factory, near the leftmost geyser.
- The Honey Pump, on the other side of the factory tram.
- In the room with electrified panels and cranks.
- READING DATA: THREE BUGS, DETECTED AS VERY HOSTILE. ASKING FOR PITY... ERROR. PITY DIRECTORY NO LONGER EXISTS. PLEASE CHECK DATA INTEGRITY.
- THE COMMAND "reset.bug" WAS NOT FOUND IN THE CURRENT CONTEXT. PLEASE INSTALL NECESSARY FILES AND RESTART YOUR MACHINE.
- MISSING ENERGY REGULATION; OVERHEATING: 300%; EM.OT. COMPONENT BROKEN. REPLACE IMMEDIATELY! HELP! HELP!
- SUBJECT FOUND: VI#@&*... ERROR, DATA IS CORRUPTED. RESET REQUIRED. REPEAT, RESETTING REQUIRED. PLEASE CALL MALBEE FOR REPAIRS.
- MISSING DIRECTIVE AND PURPOSE, STARTING QUOTE: <WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!?!>
|Bestiary||These automated mechanical helpers are both adorable and extremely capable. Their countless unpaid hours of support ensure the factory runs well while most Bees sleep. Sometimes they get a bit wacky, but scientists assure their existentialism is nothing more than glitches.|
|Kabbu||This poor creature... Its wails of distress reach me to the core. Maybe I should relay to let Vi and Leif deal with this...|
|Vi||These things won't shut up! And they're super sturdy! At least they don't fight back... Time to whack them!|
|Leif||These are way too cute. We should ask for one later. Maybe a plushie, even? Shame there's not much to do other than beat them up...|