Burglars are ladybugs found in the Lost Sands. They can steal an item and must be defeated to retrieve it. After successfully stealing an item, they will attempt to flee.
|Bestiary||These Ladybugs turned to crime after their exile, doing little to improve their already poor reputation. They still dream of returning to the Ant Kingdom, despite their crimes. It's undeniable, however, that their actions only make that dream stray further away.|
|Kabbu||This burglar... Must he be like this? Have Ladybugs not been tarnished enough? We can't afford to feel sorry for him, though, for he is fast and strong... We must stay firm and fight back!|
|Vi||Ugh... This is bad. Burglars are the worst! I can't believe how fast they can tackle, being so big...They're tough and good at stealing too... I hate them! Let's finish this quick!|
|Leif||Burglars... It's a shame how Bugaria seems so unsafe these days... We won't show mercy. We'll teach them a lesson they won't forget.|
- Burglars are the only enemies to appear as talkable NPCs outside of battle.
- One appears at the oasis in the Lost Sands in Chapter 4 if Team Snakemouth hasn't yet collected the Earth Key key from the Bandit Hideout.
- One appears in a cell in Rubber Prison. After beating the game, he remains there until the team talks to Tectec for the first time.
- One appears standing outside the Rubber Prison gym next to a guard after beating the game.
- A Burglar appears of the roof of a building alongside Astotheles on the main menu after you beat Chapter 4 on any file.
- A Burglar acts as the Evil Prince, the main antagonist, of the play in Theater Help Wanted!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.